Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Obstacle Clinic

Today we had a obstacle clinic. And evry butty had a horse and was working their horse. So I thot I shod work Ginger today!





This is me and Ginger on the bridge. And Ginger is not afraid of it . the test is complete!!! YAY!!!!!




Mary was telling us safty about horses.



Mary is still telling us stuf about horses.




Here is me and ginger.





I put the flag on Ginger and she is not scared.




We got her to go throo the poles.


We went to the bloons now. At first she was a little scard but then she was not scard.


Next we went to the trash pit. I got Ginger to step on the trash.



I let ginger snif CowGirl and they liked to snif.

This is the end of the story. Good By evrybutty!!!










2 comments:

  1. Melanie,
    It looks like Ginger is pretty tame. Great job attending the clinic and having Ginger show all the other horses how to do the obstacles.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete